An Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS) displays the information from Electronic Navigational Charts (ENC) and integrates multiple sensor information into a common display for maximum level of awareness.
The ECDIS NX Compact is a pre-configured system of a 24″ multi-touch panel-pc and the ECDIS NX software. It offers “plug and play” installation and supports customers with unsurpassed user-friendliness and easy handling at a competitive price. Optimized for retrofits, the ECDIS NX Compact is equipped with interfaces for Ethernet and IEC 61161-1 (NMEA).
Intuitive to operate thanks to a modern, clear structured UI.
- Multi-touch and intuitive interaction patterns like point-to-chart, drag and drop or retractable panels
- Quick access bar and wizard guided workflows for standard use cases
- Embedded online user manual and free online type-specific ECDIS training
Ready for future: modular features and compliance with standards.
- Future-proof hardware and operating system
- Ongoing software compliance (e.g. new ECDIS test standards, such as S-100)
- Growing scope of modular features, easy to update
- Global service network in case you need help
Reliability right from the beginning, and reduced cost and efforts.
- “Plug & play”: total installation time is about one hour
- Software installation and update is done via USB, supported through Wizard
- Four standard configurations prepared and selectable during installation
- Hardware installation and cabling follows standard procedures