The Simrad MARIS ECDIS900 MK15 is an IMO-type approved navigation system, designed for use aboard SOLAS vessels subject to ECDIS carriage mandates such as merchant cargo ships and tankers.
Easy to use with a standard Windows PC interface, the ECDIS900 delivers precise navigation with comprehensive route planning and optimisation tools, integrated chart management and ordering, universal radar overlay, and optional highly customisable conning display.
- 24-inch flat panel display with integrated PC
- Standard Windows interface with keyboard and trackball controls
- Advanced route planning and optimisation tools, with special-purpose modules including SAR planning
- Precise navigation tools including position prediction and docking assistance
- Universal radar overlay
- Integrated chart management with online ordering and updates
- Supports ENCs (PRIMAR, IC-ENC, UKHO AVCS), UKHO ARCS, Jeppesen Professional+ charts, AIO (Admiralty Information Overlay)
- Choose between S-52 and INT1 chart presentation
- Dual- or triple-station PLECDIS options for paperless navigation
- Integration with BNWAS, Navtex, AIS, Autopilot, and Central Alarm system
- Optional conning display software with user-customisable pages