The FE800 displays the clearance below the ship in dual-frequency operation when interfaced with two transducers.
- Dual-frequency display (50/200 kHz) (When interfaced with two transducers)
- The depth at FORE and AFT positions can be displayed simultaneously.
- A variety of display modes available: NAV, OS DATA and HISTORY
- High contrast 8.4″ LCD
- When interfaced with FURUNO remote display RD-20/50, depth information can be observed at a remote location
- Optional printer interface available for printing out echogram
- Connecting a PC with the optional data recording software allows the operator to store, compile and print out the past data of the echogram via a PC
- Bridge Alert Management (BAM) ready
- Depth data for the past 24 hours is storable
- Visual and audible alerts
The FE800 generates alerts when the water depth below transducer is shallower than a preset depth. When the seabed is lost due to the lowered power supply or out of range scale, an alert is generated.
Own Ship Data
View your Own Ship Data (OS Data) when the FE800 is connected to an external GPS Navigator.
Display a combination of Contour and Strata echo readings in preset intervals of 5 seconds, 1 minute or 2 minutes.
Display the stored time, depth and own ship position. The logbook is capable of storing data for up to 720 log entries.
Alert Log List
Displays up to 100 alerts stored in history.