The JFC-800/810 all-in-one echo sounder utilizes a rugged 10.4-inch bonded and sunlight viewable display, offering advanced filtering capabilities using digital signal processing technology to ultimately provide a clear image and allow for deeper sounding at higher frequencies.
The superior clutter suppression and signal to noise ratio and faster update rates allow for excellent performance in shallow water, while it also detects fish close to the bottom at depths not seen before with these high frequency transducers. The affordable 1 kW echo sounder equals or exceeds the performance of conventional sounders with 3x the power output.
The echo sounder is available in two models. The JFC-800 is the standard model and includes a cost effective transducer. The JFC-810 features a higher sensitivity transducer. The preferred transducer depends on target fish, fishing method, fishing area and usage.
- 4-inch sunlight viewable display
- Advanced digital signal processing
- Dual frequency 50/200 kHz
- External monitor output
- NMEA data in/output
- Different sounds for fish or school of fish
- Up to 10 images stored in internal memory
- Displays approximate fish size
- Automatic gain, shift and range
- Stores favorite fishing hotspots