The MX610/MX612 is an IMO type-approved navigation system designed for the professional mariner. Offering convenient data interface using either SimNet or NMEA 2000, set up and connection to other devices couldn’t be simpler. Utilising the trusted MX521A GPS/DGPS smart antenna and MX61x junction box, this is a complete professional navigation system for any professional vessel requiring IMO type-approved electronics.
- IMO Compliant Control and Display Unit
- Easy to install with standard NMEA 2000 interface
- Easy operation
- MOB and four hotkeys POS, NAV, HDG, and AIS (class B AIS)
- For use with MX521A GPS/DGPS smart antenna
- MX610 system has four NMEA 0183 I/O ports
- External MOB and external alarms are integrated features in the CDU console