The SKIPPER DL21 is a Dual Axis Doppler Speed Log and a Single Axis Doppler Speed Log in one sensor unit. It is working on the doppler principle, providing longitudinal and transversal ship’s speed (STW and SOG) and distance relative to sea water. The SKIPPER DL21 gives accurate navigation parameters, measured as they happen, and presented in a logical, user friendly way.
The new DL21 Speed Log is designed for ships over 50.000 GT with simultaneous and independent measurement of speed through water and speed over ground. This is according to new IMO resolution MSC334(90).
- Dual Axis Doppler Speed Log
- Independent Single Axis Doppler Speed Log
- Water speed in single and dual axis (STW)
- Ground speed in dual axis (SOG)
- Docking functionality as standard (Three axis in STW and SOG)
- 9″ Touch Display
- Sea Temperature readout
- LAN and NMEA 0183 output
- User friendly programmable displays and integrated menus
- Fully automatic settings
- Resultant Sea Current in speed and directio