WX Ultrasonic WeatherStation® Instruments for Marine Applications, AIRMAR’s best-in-class, all-in-one solution for real-time, site-specific weather information.
From racing and cruising sailboats to yachting and commercial fishing, Airmar has WeatherStation® products specifically designed for your marine application.
The WX Series WeatherStation instruments meet a growing need for real-time, site-specific weath- er information. For applications where theoretical and apparent wind are important, the 220WX is recommended and includes a 10Hz GPS, three-axis solid-state compass, rate gyro and tilt sensors. This model features configurable NMEA 0183 and NMEA2000® digital data outputs, providing unparalleled versatility for all your weather monitoring needs.
Both models offer a truly best-in-class solution at a better price point than any other weather monitoring system on the market today.
- WeatherStation® instruments combine up to seven sensors, all with no moving parts, in one compact unit
- Wind readings are not affected by the common problems known in mechanical anemometers and weather measuring devices like bearing wear, salt and dirt build-up, or bird perching, which can all result in failure or data inaccuracy
- Units are easy-to-install either permanently, or as a portable system. They can be installed on a standard pole with 1”-14 UNS or 3/4” NPT threads.
- IPX6 waterproof rating (units with the relative humidity option added are IPX4 waterproof rated)
- Optional heater model available for colder climates under 1° C
- Operating voltage range of 12-24 VDC