PilotStar NX is the new autopilot from Raytheon Anschütz.
Based on the experience of 6.000-installed PilotStar D’s – the well-known predecessor – PilotStar NX offers superior steering performance, which is now combined with an extended range of functionality and an intuitive operation via the seven-inch touch TFT display. PilotStar NX is approved as heading control system for standard and for high-speed crafts.
PilotStar NX includes latest technical developments such as Ethernet communication and bridge alert management.
This makes PilotStar NX easy to integrate into various system environments and a safe investment for today and the future.
- Intuitive operation thanks to 7” touch TFT display and large rotary knob for heading changes
- Graphical user support with heading & rudder plot and track data for perfect adjustment of the autopilot parameters
- Trim mode and ﬁx turn for workboat applications
- Manual control of steering gear
- Connection of NautoSteer AS tiller(s) for the design of compact steering gear control systems
- Ease of use service features for simple and safe commissioning
- Compliant to latest performance and test standards for bridge alert management and standardized Ethernet communication (IEC 61162-450)