C-MAP ADMIRALTY ENC SERVICE (CAES)
C-MAP, a leading supplier of digital navigation products into the maritime market has been appointed by the United Kingdom Hydrographic Office as a distributor of its ADMIRALTY products.
AVCS – the world’s leading ENC Service – will now be provided by C-MAP in the time and cost efficient DNV certified SENC data compression format.
Named C-MAP ADMIRALTY ENC Service (CAES), the new service is complementary to other C-MAP services including Weather, Piracy and Professional+ (Pro+) chart data.
Based on ADMIRALTY AVCS data, CAES provides the widest possible coverage available in official ENCs.
Customers can now benefit from a number of innovative licensing solutions for navigational data which will assist in meeting their obligations for safe navigation.
As a global distributor for Admiralty products, C-MAP strengthens its position as the cost effective and flexible provider of navigational products for safe and smart shipping.
- Satisfies the SOLAS carriage requirements
- Enables paperless navigation on a type approved ECDIS
- Easy and flexible licensing
- Type approved SENC distribution
- Quick and easy installation
- Supported by the majority of ECDIS systems
- CAES updating includes New Editions and New Charts
- CAES is effective and efficient – lower data sizes mean lower communication costs